Set of four soft and stretchable doggie socks with skid-free rubber pads on the base of each sock.
In a sophisticated black and white tuxedo print design
These socks are perfect for keeping your pooch’s paws warm in cold weather
To protect timber floors from scratches, or to protect paws after injury or surgery
Their skid-free pads also help to prevent dogs sliding on slippery floors.
NB Dog socks are mainly for indoor use only
Measure your dog's front paw and compare with the measurements in the size chart
How to Measure your Dog's Paw:
- Have your dog stand on a hard floor
- Place a piece of paper under one of your dog's front paws (the front paws are normally bigger than the back)
- Using a pen or pencil mark where the paw touches the paper (including nails) front and back and side to side
- Measure between these marks to obtain the width and length of the front paws and check against the provided measurements
- It is always best to do this exercise twice to confirm a correct measurement has been taken
If you dog is long haired take this into consideration and go up a size
The lycra in the socks allows them to be stretched more than double the width
when fitting on your dog to ensure a secure and comfortable fit.
These socks are suitable for toy to medium sized dogs paws
|Unit Of Measure||ea|