This blue camo dog belly band wrap is manufactured by our workrooms in Australia
A Fashion Houndz male dog wrap has 3 layers with bound edges to prevent uncomfortable chaffing
Fully washable in cold water (close the velcro so it does not stick to other items)
To be used with an adhesive sanitary or incontinent pad for maximum protection
Adjustable hook and loop closure allows for a comfortable and secure fit ( 2 rows sizes XS S M and 3 rows XL XXL)
This style of doggie belly band is ideal to deter your dog from marking his territory as they are a firm fit
A Fashion Houndz Dog Belly Band is manufactured with 3 layers:
- Layer 1 (outer) : Cotton Drill - A heavy duty fabric which can stand up to the wear and tear
- Layer 2 (middle) : Bamboo - A hygienic absorbent fabric
- Layer 3 (inner) : PUL- A hospital grade, water resistant, breathable fabric
Uses for Dog Belly Bands:
- A solution for male dog scent marking
- Assist in toilet training male puppies
- Comfort for the elderly or incontinent male dog
- Assistance for the nervous, excited, wetting male dog or puppy
Instructions for Dog Belly Bands:
- The belly band is used as a training aid for puppies or dominant dogs as the belly band will make your dog aware of his accident or attempted marking and sets a pattern that your dog can eventually control without the need for you to catch him in the act.
- Leave soiled belly band on your dog for a short period of time to enforce this training.
- With an incontinent dog use with the addition of a sanitary/incontinent pad to prevent discomfort and the soiling of the surrounding area.
- Only to be used under supervision
Measure your dog's waist just in front of its hind legs
Compare your dog's waist measurement to the size chart in the listing photos
Fit the belly band wrap with the hook and loop tape facing upwards on your dog's back
|Unit Of Measure||ea|