A dog ear snood is used to protect your dog ears in a variety of situations(see below list).
Used by many long haired/long eared breeds.
A Fashion Houndz Snood is fully lined with a water proof fabric
so exterior soiling cannot 'soak' through the fabric to the dog's ears
The elastic is fully enclosed in a casing so does not touch your dog's fur and cannot cause matting
Available in many designs and 4 sizes (refer to measurements in size chart)
All of our snoods are manufactured in Australia
Fashion Houndz Dog Ear Snoods are made with 2 layers:
Layer 1: A dog design printed fabric
Layer 2: Lining of PUL - a hospital grade water resistant,
breathable fabric commonly used in the outer layers of nappies
Uses for Dog Snoods:
- After surgery to keep a wound clean
- As an aid in the prevention of spreading ear mites to other dogs
To keep long ears clean at mealtime by not allowing long ears to dip into the bowl
To keep dog's ears clean after grooming
When exercising in a wet or muddy environment
To prevent unwanted foreign bodies such as grass seeds getting into ears
At dog shows to keep long haired ears dry and untangled
Only to be used under supervision and never when dog is unattended
Measure your dog's head all the way around directly in front of the ears
and compare to the measurements provided in the size chart in the listing photos
Do not guess size required based on size name or suggested dog breed
If the measurement borders on the maximum of a size it is better to go up to the next size
If you do not have a tape measure any soft belt or string can be used to place around your dog
and place this on a ruler to obtain the measurement
Instructions for Wearing of Snood:
- Bunch the snood in your hands and stretch the elastic so that you can easily slide the snood over your dogs head and down the neck (bunched up on the neck).
- Can be worn with either the frilled edge to the front or in the reverse direction
- Ensure that the eyes are not covered.
- Make the wearing of the snood a pleasant experience for your dog with either a routine wear at meal times praise and treats if required at other times.
- The snood is machine washable - turn inside out, wash on gentle cycle, line dry
|Unit Of Measure||ea|