This red dog print bellyband is manufactured by our own workrooms in Australia
Soft, sturdy linings (3 layers) with bound edges to prevent uncomfortable chaffing
Fully washable in cold water (close the velcro so it does not stick to other items)
To be used with an adhesive sanitary or incontinent pad for maximum protection
Adjustable Velcro closure allows for a comfortable and secure fit
A Fashion Houndz Belly Band is manufactured with 3 layers:
- Layer 1 (outer) :Cotton Drill - A heavy duty fabric which can stand up to the wear and tear
- Layer 2 (middle) : Bamboo - A hygienic absorbent fabric as used in the manufacture of childern's nappies
- Layer 3 (inner) : PUL- A hospital grade, water resistant, breathable fabric
Uses for Belly Bands:
- A solution for male dog scent marking
- Assist in toilet training male puppies
- Comfort for the elderly or incontinent male dog
- Assistance for the nervous, excited, wetting male dog or puppy
Instructions for Belly Bands:
- The belly band is used as a training aid for puppies or dominant dogs as the belly band will make your dog aware of his accident or attempted marking and sets a pattern that your dog can eventually control without the need for you to catch him in the act.
- Leave soiled belly band on your dog for a short period of time to enforce this training.
- With an incontinent dog use with the addition of a sanitary/incontinent pad to prevent discomfort and the soiling of the surrounding area.
- Only to be used under supervision
X-Small to suit waist 30cm - 37cm approx width of bb 8cm
Small to suit waist 36cm - 44cm approx width of bb 10cm
Medium to suit waist 44cm - 50cm approx width of bb 10cm
Large to suit waist 50cm - 56cm approx width of bb 10cm
X-Large to suit waist 56cm - 70cm approx width of bb 15cm
XX-Large to suit waist 70cm - 82cm approx width of bb 15cm
Measure your dog's waist just infront of its hind legs with a firm measurement
Compare your dog's measurements with the product sizing information above.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|